Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Time For Change

Hello everyone! I'll get right down to it. It has been 10 years since we first launched The Family Cochran Blog, I am about to say goodbye to being the blog author. Life goes on, times change, schedules fill up, and it's with a mixture of feelings that I'm passing the baton on to someone else. Wow! I can't believe I'm saying that!! 

Without further delay, I would like to introduce someone who you're not altogether unfamiliar with...my dear sister, Sienna!



Sienna is an amazing writer and an important part of our family unit. I trust you'll enjoy hearing her perspective on life in the Cochran family. She's even getting used to carrying a camera around with her! :)

Farewell everyone (at least from the writing side of things, as I'm sure I'll probably appear in a post every now and then :)!

Blessings!

Savannah


P.S. Come visit me over at yougpatriotsforliberty.com - I'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers!! :)