Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

NCFIC Conference 2015

I guess, for the beginning of my "Beach" post to make sense, it would help if I published my posts in the right order!! :) This one was actually supposed to go first...

The end of October, we were blessed to be able to attend the NCFIC "Highway to Holiness" conference. What an encouraging and convicting time. So good!! Of course, we were also very blessed by all the fellowship with friends!!


Taylor and I realized we had matching skirts and colors that day! :) We once again enjoyed being able to caravan with our friends the Ford's on the way to NC!!


My younger siblings (especially the boys) enjoy seeing how many semi trucks they can get to honk at them on the trip. They were trying to beat their number from the year before!


I was in charge of our radio! I think I did a little better than the previous year (I spent some time trying to memorize the codes). :)


We all had dinner in our TLF room the first night of our trip!


Good fellowship.



Ridgecrest is so pretty in the fall!!


Group friend shot!


More friends!!


We had never taken the opportunity to hike there before and I'm so glad we did!! It was quite the hike, but the view from the top was well worth it!!!






See that building way down there?? That's where we started!!


We made it to the top!!


Such an amazing view!!


Benjamin blessed us with some music on the mountaintop!! 




Back at our building, we enjoyed our traditional final night event - ice cream and fellowship!!


Saying goodbyes before hitting the road. Until next year then!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers!! :)