Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

2013 In Review - Part 1

What happens when a picture loving person such as myself starts sorting through old pictures?? You end up with way too many pictures for one blog post (thus the two parts!). If you remember from our old blog, I already posted about two of our biggest happenings from 2013 - daddy's retirement and our trip to Germany! I hope you enjoy the pictures I've chosen for an overview of the rest of the year!

Seth Turned 10!

Sabrina turned 16!

I turned 21!

Goat kids!
(This is Beauty - she is one of our mama goats now!)

Sayer turned 8!

Putting up fence with friends.

Sienna turned 13!

The children (with some help from the fathers!) put on a Mother's Day tea for the mothers from our church. We had a lot of fun trying to keep it a surprise!!

Silly goat kids.

I know, it's blurry, but this picture stands for something we did all year long - an exercise challenge!!

Sabrina, daddy, and I were blessed to be able to attend the Brown family's Memorial Day celebration!

Daddy was asked to speak.

We enjoyed a visit with old friends from when we lived in AZ!

Aunt Peggy, Aunt Merilou, and Isaac came for a visit!

The children and mothers put a special day together for the Father's too!


I got to go on my very first canoe ride!! That was a LOT of fun!! :)

Daddy and I were blessed to be able to attend the wedding of some dear friends!!

Shen enjoying a doll that belonged to our mother when she was a little girl.


We thought daddy needed a new coffee cup for his birthday! :)

Our church hosted the NCFIC Fatherhood Tour in Tulsa.

We ladies had so much fun preparing food and helping out behind the scene!

Poor Shen - does anyone think she was a little worn out?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment! We love hearing from our readers!! :)